What is Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field Therapy (PEMF)?
PEMF utilizes electromagnetic currents to regenerate cells. The cells in our body degenerate over time due to trauma, illness, and aging. Trauma can be physical (acute injury or repetitive motion), mental (stress), or nutritional (poor diet, drugs, pollution). PEMF repairs these cells to allow them to function at an optimal level.
PEMF therapy has been utilized for decades with over 2000 medical studies proving its effectiveness and safety.
Common Benefits of PEMF:
- Cell Regeneration
- Arthritis Pain Relief
- Improved circulation via vasodilatation
- Accelerates post surgical healing and pain
- Relief of chronic and acute pain
- Increased range of motion
- Improved nerve function with neuropathy reducing symptoms
The FDA Approved PEMF for the Following:
- 1979 Healing of non union bone fractures
- 1998 Urinary incontinence and muscle stimulation
- 2004 Healing for cervical spine fusion patients
- 2006 Depression and anxiety
While the FDA has limited approvals, PEMF has shown to be successful in the treatment of many disorders not listed in their approvals.
PEMF in Wall, New Jersey
Are you suffering from chronic or acute pain, or are just not feeling like yourself? Contact our team today to see if PEMF is right for you and schedule an appointment!